1) Place sauce and oil in base of pot provided, or your favourite soup bowl, and mix thoroughly with 350ml boiling water.
2) Separate noodles carefully with light fingers and boil for 70 seconds.
3) Strain noodles, add to soup and place all the other toppings in the bowl.
Share your creations with us over at
Instagram and use the following hashtag
*Delivered in compostable 32oz Vegware pot with ingredients in biodegradable bags and chopsticks*
THE FRIED CHICKEN
UNIT 9. FIVE VALLEYS MARKET. GL5 1RR
1) Lightly coat chicken pieces in potato starch, or flour.
2) Deep fry for 1 minute 40 seconds at 160c ensuring chicken is not stuck together.
3) Take chicken out of oil, leave aside for 2 minutes and then cook again for 1 minute 40 seconds for the juiciest results.
4) Serve with sauces on rice with a salad, or by itself.
*Delivered in biodegradable bags, biodegradable sauce pots with chopsticks*