This F.I.Y (fry it yourself) kit includes the following:
- 250grm of marinated diced chicken thigh meat
- Crack sauce (mildly spiced, slightly sweet, miso sauce)
- Shichimi, 7 spice mayonnaise
You will need:
- Plain flour/ potato starch (for dusting)
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Full DIY kit assembly instructions can be found here ...or head over to Instagram or Facebook to view our assembly and instructional videos.
All of our D.I.Y kits are produced with environment at the forefront of our thinking. We only use biodegradable/ compostable packaging and cutlery.
Japanese Fried Chicken
Soy Sauce (Gluten Free), Mirin Fu, Sugar, Salt, Shichimi 7 Spices, Ginger, Garlic, Spring Onions
Soy Sauce (Gluten Free), Mirin Fu, Sugar, Red Miso, Chili, Sake (contains alcohol but boils off during cooking), Mirin (contains alcohol but boils off during cooking), Garlic, Ginger
Shichimi 7 spices, egg yolk, sugar, salt, mustard, garlic, vegetable oil